Why join PgUS?
Members of the PgUS are entitled to inspect the following records, some which are already publicly available while others must be requested from the Secretary (email@example.com):
- Articles of Incorporation
- List of all other members
- List of the Board of Directors
- Meeting minutes
- Board of Directors
- Conference Subcommittee
- Resolutions (Currently not available online due to site migration, please request from Secretary),
- Annual financial statements
- Meeting attendance
Members may also demand a special meeting if 5% of the voting members sign and date a petition to the Secretary with the purpose or purposes of the meeting.
There are two regularly scheduled meetings for members. The Annual member meeting in March and the Semi-Annual meeting in October. Members are notified of exact dates at least 7 days in advance.